Coaching Programs No Matter Where You’re Located: For those non-local to New Zealand or not close enough to drive to the clinic in Hamilton, Dr. Sam Shay offers a 3-12 month coaching programs to transform your health and your life.
Coaching programs available:
- Reversing Video Game Addiction
- Click the above link
- Fill the appropriate survey- there is one survey for video game addicts and a second survey for friends and family of video game addicts.
- Reversing Adrenal Fatigue
- Click the above link & fill out the survey
- This program is also excellent for dealing with:
- Stubborn weight loss
- Hormone imbalances
- Supervised cleanses/detoxification
Personal coaching is right for you if…
- You want someone to break down nutrition and exercise into simple step-by-step protocols.
- You are committed to creating the time, energy, and focus to implement recommendations 100%.
- You are ready to make positive changes in your life.
- You are a self-starter.
- You want more time with less stress.
- You want simple, low-tech tools that make sense.
- You want a practical approach that doesn’t make you look ‘weird’ to your friends, family, and colleagues.
- You are overwhelmed by all the different health programs, products, protocols, and personalities.
- You have something you’re devoted to greater than yourself (e.g. your family, a cause, etc.) to motivate you to succeed.
- You have at least a part-time job and/or financial support.
- You have “tried everything” and have had temporary, marginal, or no results.
- You are willing to learn new ways to exercise, eat, sleep or think.
- You welcome new health recommendations and are willing to change your routine to try them.
- You prioritize your personal progress over your personal comfort.
- You are willing to ask for support from those closest to you to achieve your goals.
- You don’t let other sabotage your efforts to make positive changes in your lifestyle.
- You are devoted to something greater than yourself (e.g. your family, a cause, etc.) to help motivate you.
- You are an action taker!
For more information or to contact Dr. Sam Shay about scheduling an appointment and which one is right for you-