Committed to your Health & Human Potential
Are you an entrepreneur, mompreneur, or high performer?
- Are you a ‘biohacker’ or seek the highest human potential?
- Do you want to “Stop-The-Clock” to reduce the effects of aging?
- Do you struggle with low resilience, morning or afternoon fatigue, brain fog, poor sleep, gut and digestion problems, inflammation, hormone imbalance, or stress?
[Free eBook] Biohack Your Biohacking:
A commonsense guide to functional medicine & functional genetics
A tailor-made functional health plan
- Been saying you’ve “tried everything”?
- Been told by each well-meaning practitioner that “It’s all about your [insert-single-focus]” yet not gotten the results you wanted?
- Already tried multiple “magic bullets” like strict diets, special supplements, sleep tricks, or secret breathing techniques?
- Prefer to do virtual consults instead of the risk, time, and logistics of traveling to an in-person session?
The 10 Pillars of Health™ combines my 20+ years of experience in natural health to identify which “Pillars” of your health are crumbling, how to repair them, and in the correct order of priority so you can feel better and achieve your health, longevity, and performance goals as quickly as possible.
You’re not alone. I chased multiple magic bullets to get myself better, yet none worked individually. Until I discovered the synergistic approach of the “10 Pillars of Health™”, I recovered from my chronic issues and now help my clients.
Plus, your “10 Pillars of Health™” consult is done 100% virtually from the comfort of your own home.
Genetic Testing to achieve your natural weight, diet, and longevity
Get priceless information from your genetics to achieve your health, longevity, and performance goals.
Discover your ideal weight
Have you ever wanted to know…
- Your “genetic weight” risk:
a) Inflammatory/water weight
b) Toxic/hormonal weight
c) Caloric/fat weight
- Each type of “genetic weight” requires a different approach.
- Learn your genetics to “Stop-The-Clock” to slow the effects of aging.
Understand your Trigger Foods
Do you ever wonder…
- Will coffee genetically induce anxiety or depression? If so, what are your options?
- Are you at risk for alcoholism?
- Are you at risk of Celiac disease and gluten intolerance?
- Are you lactose intolerant?
- Will salt likely raise blood pressure?
Find Your Ideal Diet
What should you eat…
- Learn which diet you are best genetically adapted to: Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean, or high carb.
- Learn your best diet for optimal weight, energy, clear thinking, and great digestion.
- Learn your unique macronutrient profile (Carbs: Protein & Fats)
Meet Dr. Sam Shay
DC, IFMCP, Fitgenes Practitioner, eBook Author
- Heavily cross-trained across multiple natural health disciplines
- Certified Practitioner for the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFMCP)
- Kalish Institute for Functional Medicine Practitioner: Specialized training in functional lab analysis of mitochondria, adrenals, gut-biome, parasites, candida, fatty acids, amino acids, fat-soluble vitamins, and brain inflammation
- Certified Fitgenes Practitioner: Cutting-edge genetic analysis for your health & wellbeing, diet, food intolerances, Vitamin D Absorption, and immunity
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Acupuncturist (Post-graduate Diplomate in Acupuncture)
- Creator of the 10 Pillars of Health™, a revolutionary way to assess your health and wellbeing
- Creator of the “TAME the BEAST,” a guideline to reverse addictions, cravings, and unhealthy habits
- International speaker and has been featured on multiple podcasts and summits
Biohack your Biohacking with the ‘Ten Pillars of Health’
A practical guide to functional medicine & functional testing.
This short (~15-20 minute read) eBook will help you stop overwhelm, clear the confusion, and get clarity on the 10 key “Pillars” of health, wellness, and biohacking.
Whether you are chronically unwell or a high performing “Biohacker” or want to “STOP-THE-CLOCK” by limiting the effects of aging, this eBook is for you. Get the ‘30,000-foot’ view of how to achieve your health goals.
Bonus: Learn what functional tests apply to your “Pillars of Health.”
Featured Blog Posts
The ION Panel is the most comprehensive functional test for mitochondrial function, including: Mitochondria health (including using proteins, carbs, and fats for energy), brain inflammation, neurotransmitters, liver (glutathione, chemicals, pharmaceuticals,...
Dr. Beaver talks about how Health & Wellbeing panel is improving health outcomes at minute 36:09 CarbChoice portion starts here. FoodChoice portion starts here. Which of the 3 "Weight loss types" are you? Learn how genetics testing can teach you how...
Functional testing and the 10 Pillars of Health – interview on Dr. Shay’s unique system to make your health journey easier to get results.
https://youtu.be/0QXDg03JgrI The quickest way to ruin your health is by using the healthcare strategies not actually meant for you. In this interview, Dr. Shay discusses how functional medicine and functional testing are some of the utmost tools to customize your...
Genetics for Food Intolerances & Allergies with Guest Speaker, Cristina Fortuno, MSc, PhD In this really insightful interview, diving deeper into understanding the aforementioned Test #3 (Understanding Your Trigger Foods) with Dr. Fortuno. Listen in for a...
Imagine getting a blueprint map for how *your* body best loses weight. A new podcast interview that I did recently has hit the air and I wanted YOU to know about it. I joined Board Certified OBGYN, Kyrin Dunston, MD to discuss the three different ways to lose weight...
Functional Genetics for Improved Bone and Overall Health On the latest “Happy Bones, Happy Life” podcast, Margie Bissinger MS, PT, CHC and I delve into what can be learned from genetic testing, and even laughter, to improve our bones and overall health. We even...
Featured Podcast Episodes
Book your Health Strategy Call with Dr. Shay
If you’re ready to upgrade your health, resilience, and performance, book your Health Strategy Call at no cost to you to see if Dr. Shay’s proprietary “10 Pillar Method” or Genetics testing is right for you.